Thursday, January 15, 2009

SO HERE IT BEGINS

Okay here goes. You all can thank my niece Cara for convincing me to start a blog. What I am gonna write about is a whole other thing. Maybe it will help my creative juices to start flowing.

Anyone who knows me, knows I don't have a problem with communicating (talking) lol, but to write what I want to say is a whole other thing. I guess what I really want to do is to be encouraging to those who will read my blog. I am an emotional person so it could get gushy. I dont have a new little person running around at home to talk about. Or a new love in my life.... but being the age I am hopefully has brought much experience in life to share with all of you that may happen upon this blog. So with that I pray this becomes a place for you to visit for inspiration, joy, encouragement, and familiarity. I hope to see you in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. I love the background of your blog! I hope you like the world of blogging, sometimes you just need to vent. And why not talk to some one who can only listen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi...i look forward to reading this blog of yours!

    ReplyDelete